Hi there, how’s it going?
Today, I want to talk about wishes, the things that you really want to do or the things that really matter to you and wish for!!
In our mundane lives, with all the work routines set in, there is hardly any time to sit and think, think about the things that really matter and are important, but there’s no time for them really! In today’s lifestyle, life is so short and there is a new thing coming up every millisecond, so it makes it even more important to just give yourself those fifteen minutes every day and think about the things that matter the most and set your priorities straight.
For me it has become very simple and straight now, coz I am not trying out nrew things and there are no boundaries (my own created, of course) that I have around me and last couple of years have really put some important and simple things in perspective for me, and here are a couple of things that I think about all the time and matter quite a lot more than they used to:
1. It is so important to spend quality time with my little girl and explain to her the importance of little things and how small things can make you happy (so short walks and talks to the school everyday, are so important to us)
2. Healthy food is equal to healthy life, there is nothing more to life than being healthy (so a lot more effort goes in home cooked food these days)
3. When your mind is calm and happy, it can help you do anything- be it settling in a new country or starting a new line of work (so a lot more time goes into meditation now)
4. Never lose touch with your family and friends; they have been there and will always be there (don’t waste efforts on people who don’t understand you, if they haven’t in as many years, they won’t now—hold on to the people who matter)
5. Make your surroundings better, the one thing I truly wish for is my daughter getting a clean, healthy and safe environment for her future (so teach the kids about importance of recycling, less wastage, and cleanliness)
It’s important to dream and wish everyday, it gives you motivation to do better and keeps you positive through out. Also, it helps you realise what are you lacking at and makes you work even harder.
Above all this, I wish that mankind extends its efforts in safeguarding people around, why are we teaching our kids about guns, violence and wars at such tender age. I really wish for a better world and a better place to live in for the generations to come?
So, what do you wish for? Don’t forget to share!!
It’s good to make a wish everyday 🙂