I have been to trying to go natural in my skin care and body products for quite some time now. And if you have been following the blog, you would see mentions of the products that I have been trying out.
And, I was very recently introduced to Hong Kong based Native Essentials, a brand focusing in making premium botanical skin, hair, body and special care products. Native Essentials uses only organic ingredients and produces in small batches to ensure freshness. They deal in a wide range of products including essential oils, anti-ageing face products and organic body and hair care products. They also have a beautiful range of pregnancy and baby care products, absolutely perfect for the time when you need utmost care and mild and pure things for yourself and the little one.
Coming from India, I was introduced to herbal and organic products at a very early stage, so I do understand its benefits and uses over the other normal and not so organic skin care and body products. Even when you are using any organic product, it is very important to know where the ingredients are coming from and with Native Essentials I found that all such information was so easily available, check out their website here and you’ll know what I am saying. If you put in care in your products, it will definitely show. I want to congratulate Daniela Pelonara, from Native Essentials for these lovely products, and I am in just sheer love with some of them.
Here are the couple of things that I tried:
1. Native Essentials’ Mama Headache Relief: Pregnancy does take a toll on you, the more you are heading towards the last phase of it, the more tired and worn out you get. And of course, headache is one such thing that isn’t far off at any stage of pregnancy. This oil is a part of their ‘Bump to birth’ products and seems to make wonders. I have used it in my last phase of pregnancy (that is going on right now) and it has come in pretty handy. It’s a very pretty looking small bottle with a roll-on on top, so very easy to use. It contains analgesic oil made from lavender, spearmint, chamomile and eucalyptus; so has a very herbal and soothing fragrance as well. And calms and cools your head in just a few minutes. So a very useful product!
2. Native Essentials’ Premium Rosehip Face Oil- This oil comes in a very pretty small bottle and is 100% organic plant oil, which can be directly put on face (no dilution required). As it has high content of fatty acids, Vitamin A, C and E, it promotes skin cell generation, which means it is wonderful to heal scars, acne and blemished skin. The bottle comes with a dropper, so it is very easy to use and I am sure people with skin problems (like me) will get addicted to this one.
3. Native Essentials’ Light Rosehip Serum- This product is made out of aloe vera, rosehip oil and witch hazel and is ideal for use during hot and humid months, when face oils can be hard and sticky to use. The mix of all these cool ingredients is great for anti-ageing, and skin regeneration. So lovely for treating those stretch marks, blemished skin, suntans etc. A very summery product and should ‘must ‘be in your skin-care cubby.
4. Native Essentials’ Naturally Delicate Shampoo And Conditioner- These shampoo and conditioner are two separate products, but great to use one after the other. The shampoo is suitable for all type of hair but especially for delicate hair type that is prone to breakage. The shampoo is a blend of essential oils and if used at night can be very calming. The aroma is just beautiful and the oils help relax the scalp and provide volume to the hair. The delicate conditioner again is made with a blend of essential oils, is just lovely and leaves your hair all refreshed and moisturized. Both these products come in lovely pump bottles and are very practical to use, and once you use them you can make out the difference as the fragrances are just so lovely and organic and you are so sure of the good care that you are promising to your hair.
5. Native Essentials’ Naturally Delicate Shower Gel- I am not very fond of shower gels per se, and I am more of a shower cream user, as the gels tend to leave the skin too high and dry for me. But this one is again a plant and oil based shower gel, so it is very relaxing and soothing. The aromas again are pure and natural, so any day better for skin care.
Apart from the products that I have mentioned above, Nature Essentials specialises in healing and detoxing products and also in customised blended products for your individual needs as well. You can check out their website for more details and on how to order. The website also has a wide range of reading material on aromatherapy, uses of essential oils and how to apply them. If you are into botanical and natural products, you are surely to love this find!!
P.S.- This is a sponsored post, but all views here shared are mine!!